Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.


Sometimes it's a song that touches my heart, and I turn it into my prayer.  I was at a women's retreat a couple weeks ago, and the singer (Rachel Barrentine) music ministered to my soul.  This is one of the songs she's written, and I turned it into my prayer this morning.  Will you join me?

Dear Lord, I am a ship at sea, There's a storm warning. I can see it closing in.  The waves are crashing down.  My heart, it starts to pound.  Looks like it's sink or swim...But I believe.

You are the safety I go to (my defender)  You are the anchor, tried and true (my shelter)  When I'm running low on faith You pull me into Your embrace.  My refuge, I run to You.

No matter what I see, Your hands will carry me.  Through the wind and rain, In You I find my hope.  I know You won't let me go. You are the God who saves and I will sing ~ You are the safety I go to (my defender)  You are my anchor, tried and true (my shelter)  I run to YOU.

You're my strength, You're my song.  Through everything You're my light in the dark.  You're guiding my way.

I love you, Amen.




Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.