Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A MOTHER'S LONELY HEART


Dear Lord, sometimes I feel so lonely.  Now that I am in the Fall and Winter seasons of my life, I love my family so deeply and dearly, but long for more calls from them.  I realize they all are busy with jobs and families of their own, but in honesty I long to hear "Hey Mom, just thinking of you this morning.  I love you." 

Forgive me Lord for those feelings, as I know that my children love me deeply and dearly too.  I'm  taken back to my own Mother, and had I known she would leave us at 79, would have called her every day.  As it was, I did call her a lot, and fortunately lived close enough to spend time with her.  But it feel so good to share my heart with you Lord.  I'm so glad to be your daughter, and enjoy that you talk me every day in Your Word and in my heart.  I will find my rest in You.  I love you.  Amen.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. Life, it seems, has many lonely moments.
    I love you, Wanda.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.