Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Missions

Dear Father God,

Today I ask Your hand of blessing and protection on all the traveling missions groups this summer. By this morning my youngest daughter will  have arrived on the tiny island of Grenada where she and her group will help a local church with Vacation Bible School. I pray that You would reach deep into her heart and the hearts of those along with her, that You would work a mighty work in their lives. I ray not only that You would bless our mission team, but that You would bless those they have gone to minister to. And of course, I pray for safety too.

Thank you, Lord, for being there and here both at the same time.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.