Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Luke 7:44-47 "Then he turned toward the woman and said to Simon, "Do you see this woman?  I came into your house.  You did not give me any water for my feet, but she wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair.  You did not give me a kiss, but this woman, from the time I entered, has not stopped kissing my feet.  You did not put oil on my head, but she has poured perfume on my feet.  Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven ~~for she loved much.  But he who has been forgiven little, loves little."

Lord Jesus, You did not come for people who insist they are good, but for people who know they are not.  Deliver me from self-righteousness.  Forgive me for being too stubborn to repent, too proud to fall at Your feet.  Help me to remember the depths from which You saved me.  Help me to remember that I am not worthy of Your grace.  May I never be a stumbling block for anyone who is reaching out for You.  And God, forbid that I should ever chase off the ones You came to save.  I love you.  Amen.

*Image from googleimages.com
Prayer from the Worship Bible (Luke 7:45-47)




Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.