Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

GOD IS GOOD





Father as I count the blessings you have so generously bestowed upon me it calls to mind Psalm 13:6 (NLT)
I will sing to the LORD because he is good to me.
Well, Father I can’t sing but I can shout………and that I do in making a joyful noise to you.

 

So many blessings Lord. But now, with our new grandson Tristan my joy knows no bounds. As the Angels sang at the birth of your Son so my family and friends sing at the birth of our grandson. For the health of our daughter Jill and the loving support of her husband Jaya we give double thanks.

 

Father as the scriptures says: “You are good to me.” Words cannot express the love and appreciation I have for you!  Praise the LORD!!!



Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.