Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

WITHDRAWING TO PRAY




Luke 5:15-16.  "Yet the news about him spread all the more, so that crowds of people came to hear him and to be healed of their sicknesses.  But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed."


Dear God, I see throughout the Gospels that Your beloved Son needed time alone to communicate with You.  He resisted the demands of the crowds and the pressure to perform, choosing instead to seek Your face.  How much more do I need to be with You.  Help me to commit the times of my days to Your Lordship, seeking the strength and wisdom that I can only received from Your presence.  I love You.  Amen.



Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.