Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

COME TO THE FOUNTAIN


 
John 7:37-38  "On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink.  Whoever believes in me as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from withing him."
 
As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, Son of God, I yearn for Your living water.  My spirit is parched until You fill me with the water of Your Spirit.  My vitality ebbs away until Your stream of water flows within me, never to run dry.  Nothing but Your water of life will satisfy my deepest thirst.  Come and fill my thirsty heart, O Christ.  Let my cup overflow with You.  I love you.  Amen.
 
"The heart is as insatiable as the grave till
Jesus enters it, and then it is
a cup full to overflowing."
~~Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.