Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

thank you, Lord

Thank you, precious Lord, for being my Savior. For being my shelter and my rock. For always being my refuge in times of trials and testing. Thank you, my precious Lord, for sending your sweet Holy Spirit to minister in those times that I need it so desperately.

You are my comforter. You are my peace. You are my deliverer.

You hide me in the cleft of the rock and you cover me with your hands.

Thank you, sweet Jesus, for loving me. In you, I have everything I need. In You, I can rest in the calm assurance of your Presence. In You, I find the I AM that enables me to make it through each day. 


"That men may know that thou,
whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art
the most high over all the earth"
(Psalms 83:18)



Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.