Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Perfect Peace



Isaiah 26:3 (ESV)
   You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.

Father, I must admit that sometimes I feel frustrated, stressed, uncertain and even uncaring. Sometimes life reminds me of an unfinished puzzle with many missing pieces. When such a state of mind clouds my understanding and blurs my faith, I grope for security.

In those desperate moments when I turn to you in simple trust your peace accomplishes an amazing result. Tranquility, rest, safety, and a sense of well being that settles my troubled soul. Such is the wonder of your peace.

It is perfect peace because it so completely applies your grace as such a wonderful healing balm. Thank you Father that out of simple trust in You we will experience Your sustaining peace that brings abiding hope.


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.