Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.


This dear woman had more to do with the woman I became than any other person in in life.  My Mother.  I want to honor her and share a Mother's Day Prayer for this Special Day.

Dear Lord, so many mother's to honor on this special day.  So I pray your blessing and heath on all the mother's that will read this, and those that won't.  But today, I especially want to thank you for my dear mother who nurtured me, made sure I was in Sunday School, taught me about Jesus, and let me help her in the kitchen from the time I was a little girl, thus my love for homemaking and cooking and why I've been told I have a nurturing heart.  Thank you mom, for everything you were to me.  I miss you every day and it's been over 20 years you took up residence in heaven.
Amen




Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.