Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

There is no place like HOME!


With Easter behind us, the ascension of Jesus Christ points our hearts upward with hope and confidence!  His return to the Father prepares the way for our eternal home and for His imminent return.  As Christ returned to the Father, He was going home ~~ but, at least in part, He was going home to prepare a new and eternal home for us!

"Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.  In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.  If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also."  (John 14:1-3)

Coming Christ, how grateful I am for Your promised return.  How thankful I am that eternity awaits.  How thankful I am for the perfect plan of the Father, the perfect accomplishment of the Son, and the perfect provision of the Spirit.  Help me to be faithful to You as I await Your return.  Even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus.  Amen.

The final chapter in The PATH of His Passion by Bill Crowder.  What a blessing this book has been to my heart, and I hope you have been touched by these comments and prayers.
Picture from googleimages.com


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.