Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

IT DOESN'T END WITH THE RESURRECTION

"Because you have seen Me, have you believed?  Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed"  (John 20:29)
"So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ (Romans 10:17)

We have heard, and we have believed.  But it mustn't end there.  As the pair on the Emmaus Road experienced the faith of a burning heart, we too must burn with passion to know Him ~ the very passion of the apostle Paul, who wrote that his life's goal was, "that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death." (Philippians 3:10)

What a special time I've had reading words and thoughts from Bill Crowder this Easter Season.  I pray that we might have that same desire burn in our hearts as well, that we might truly know the One who loved us and gave himself for us.

Dear Lord, may my passion burn within me as I desire to know you better, and from living in Your Word every day.  I love You!  Amen

Thoughts from Bill Crowder ~ Windows on Easter 2010
Picture from googleimages.com
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.