Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
I continue to be captured by the prayers, from Scripture as well as other sources, from Kurt Bjorklund's Prayers for Today. This one, which invites personal interaction, is from Day 13:

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

"Father, thank You for caring about me personally in all the details of my life.
I affirm that there is nothing in my life that You do not care about. You care about...

I affirm that the basis of Your love of me is in Your character, not my performance.
I affirm that You have been good to me in so many ways, such as...

You have called me Your child. You are my heavenly Father;
I affirm that worry is pointless and an expression of doubt.

Amen."

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.