Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

My Lord, fill it.

Behold, Lord, an empty vessel that needs to be filled.
My Lord, fill it.

I am weak in the faith; strengthen me.

I am cold in love; warm me and make me fervent,
that my love may go out to my neighbor.

I do not have a strong and firm faith;
at times I doubt and am unable to trust you altogether.
O Lord, help me.

Strengthen my faith and trust in you.

In you I have sealed the treasure of all I have.

I am poor; you are rich and came to be merciful to the poor.

I am a sinner; you are upright.

With me, there is an abundance of sin;
in you is the fullness of righteousness.

Therefore I will will remain with you, of whom I can receive,
but to whom I may not give.

Amen.

...complements of Martin Luther

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.