Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

He is our God

"I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God;
incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech"
(Psalm 17:6)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have set the LORD always before me;
because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved"
(Psalm 16:8)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt-sacrifice,
and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and
licked up the water that was in the trench. And when all
the people saw it, they fell on their faces; and they said,
The LORD, he is God; the LORD, He is the God."

~~~~~~~~

Father God, I lift up to you each person mentioned on the prayer list and each person whose eyes are reading this even now. Minister your sweet Holy Spirit to each individual. Bestow healing and mercy. Grace and Love.  Dispense peace and unity to all. Reach down and touch deep into the hearts of those that are hurting and wounded. Comfort those that are in desperate need of solace. Wrap them up in your sweet embrace and whisper sweet words of ministry to their spirits. Help us to remember that YOU are our strength. You are our refuge. Our help is in you. We love you and we give you praise and honor and glory that is so due you. Thank you for being our God. Thank you for being our everything.


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I proclaim He is the one and Only God...And He's my God... Praise His Holy Name!

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.