Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Thankful in Chicago

My wife Ann and I will be heading back home to Kansas City from Chicago on Thursday.
It has been a very difficult summer for us. Even so, I want to take a few moments to give thanks.



Lord, for all of the encouraging notes and prayer from friends and family I give thanks.

For that day when the tube came out and Ann was taken off the ventilator I am so grateful.

For the doctors, nurses and medical staff who showed such expertise, care and compassion I give thanks.

For a wife that is a world class fighter and an amazing disciple of yours I praise you.

For the opportunity to return home to a life of modified normalcy I am very grateful.

Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

Add a comment or request for prayer here.