Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

no record of sins

"Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD.
Lord, hear my voice; let thine ears be attentive 
to the voice of my supplications.
If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, 
who shall stand?
But there is forgivness with thee, that
thou mayest be feared.
I wait for the LORD, my soul
doth wait, and in His word do I hope."
(Psalm 130:1-5)

Thank you sweet Lord , that you keep NO record of our sins. Thank you that when we humbly confess and repent of our sins, you wipe the slate clean. You give us a brand new start. New mercies every day. Our sins are forgiven and forgotten. Cast as far as the east is from the west. We give you praise and honor for this. You are mighty and you are powerful and we love you with all of our hearts.


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.