Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

somebody prayed for me.

Anytime we sing this song in church, I always feel the sweet Holy Spirit descend down upon us. I am so thankful for the power and privilege of prayer. I am so thankful that we can lift up the cries of our hearts to the Lord and that we know He hears them and He responds to them.  I am thankful that we can bring the needs of others to a caring God and know that He listens. I pray that the words to this song ministers to somebody's heart today. 

Somebody went to the Throne of Heaven,
Somebody lifted my name.
Bringing me into His Holy presence,
Saying what I could not say...
Somebody showed me the face of His mercy,
When darkness was all I could see.
Somebody pleaded the blood of Jesus, 
Somebody prayed for me.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.