Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

prayer of renewal

The prayer today comes from 'Always True' by James MacDonald

Father, for all of us who daily need to renew our confidence and faith in You, help us now to lay hold of Your promise that You will never leave us nor forsake us. Help us to speak and live fearlessly because we are aware we are in Your presence.

Lord, You are with me. You are praying for me. I am not alone. Is there any greater assurance that I should not fear? Your promise stands, spoken over and over again in Your Word and satisfying Your followers throughout thousands of years - You are with me. I commit this truth to my heart right now. May the realization that this is our challenge, our trial and our burden strengthen and sustain me today.

In the power of Your Name,

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

3 comments:

  1. "I am not alone."

    Amen. Thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You will never leave us for forsake us..." Thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i needed this as well today and i posted it! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.