Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

~Yet Will You Trust Him?


Life has times of prosperity and times of adversity, the straight and the crooked. When your heart is breaking with a burden, do you wait on God?

Have you seen Him in all His majesty and can you say with Habakkuk that the righteous shall live by faith? We all need a faith that perseveres through the times when we can't see what God is doing but we can see Him, and so we say,"Yet will I trust You.

I don't know your
Thoughs: Though my parents never understand me or support me . . . . Though I never have a husband . . . . Though my husband/wife disappoint me . . . .Though I'm exhausted . . . . Though I am in pain . . . . Though my child turns away from Christ . . . .Though, though, though. . . . . YET WILL I TRUST THE LORD GOD. HE IS MY STRENGTH.

Faith that can say this, is the faith that will sustain you no matter what comes into your life!

(Taken from Calm My Anxious Heart ~ Linda Dillow)

I just got a phone call that my daughter is taking our grandson Jon (9) to ER with 4.2 fever. Please add him to your prayers.
Amen
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. I had a similar thought this morning about how we only need to trust the Lord when things are difficult.

    I am joining you in prayer Wanda, and trusting the Lord with you, for your grandson.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.