Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A Pure Reflection


Dear Heavenly Father,

It is a new day. The sun is shining and the flowers smile. Help me this day to be a reflection of Your great love. I want to say "pure reflection," but I am afraid I fall so far short. Please help me, Lord, to grow a little more like Jesus every day, that one day there will be no more cloud on the mirror.

Amen

mjt

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

2 comments:

  1. Amen. Reflection and affection - good words to start my day Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coming to the prayer blog first thing in the morning.... Food for my soul, inspiration for the day! Thanks Martha...

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.