Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Prayer for Forgiveness

Forgive me, Lord, for my grumbling spirit and help me to be thankful. You have blessed me in so very many ways and yet I often fail to be grateful. I have more than I could possibly hope for and yet still hope for more. I am selfish. Please, Lord, put within me a heart that wants to give, a heart that is satisfied, a heart that trusts in You, and a heart that truly desires to bless others without concern for myself. Make me more like You.

Amen

mjt

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. "a heart that is satisfied"

    Amen.. help me to be content Lord.. forgive me for being discontent with your blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.