Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Bleeding Hearts

The LORD [is] near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit. Psalm 34:18

Father God,
I pray that You would give to me a broken heart, a heart that Your Holy Spirit can flow through. I ask, dear Lord, that I would have a heart that leaks; one that spills the love of Jesus everywhere I go. May those I meet never question whether or not I am Your child. May Your words tumble from my lips and my hands never tire of praising You.
Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

2 comments:

  1. "one that spills the love of Jesus everywhere I go"

    What a sweet thought to pray Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet prayer Martha....I will join you in praying this today...the flower is the perfect picture for love spilling out!

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.