Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A Prayer for Comfort

Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank you today for family, both far and near. I pray that this day You would comfort the hearts of those who are hurting and that You would make Your presence felt and known. I ask that You would give us wisdom as we seek to comfort and encourage souls that know You not, patience as we wait, and a willingness to follow wherever You might lead.

I know, dear Lord, You make no mistakes and for this I am grateful. No one takes a final breath without the knowledge of a Holy God. I am humbled by Your awesome love.

In Jesus name,
Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. I am humbled too Martha. I continue to ask our Father to comfort you and your family in this season of loss.

    Blessings, Bob

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.