Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Isaiah 65:8
This is what the Lord says:
"As when juice is still found in a cluster of grapes and men say, 'Don't destroy it, there is yet some good in it,' so will I do in behalf of my servants; I will not destroy them all."


O Lord I thank you that you see green life flowing deep within the parched brown stems of our vineyards. You observe the remnant of sweetness and nourishment somewhere inside the neglected shriveled fruit of our lives.


You patiently prune us and prop us up. You faithfully feed us and nurture us, determined that the good seed You planted will bear fruit and will reach it's full potential in glory. How we thank You. Father, for Your infinite patience with us.


Lord, let me bear the fruit of the Spirit in my life today.


I love You, Amen

Amen






Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

2 comments:

  1. "Lord, let me bear the fruit of the Spirit in my life today."

    Add my Amen to that Wanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob,
    Thank you for your well wishes for my wife and I on Thanksgiving, and your comment.
    Bless you and your family too.

    Tom Schuckman
    tschuckman@aol.com
    Disabled Vietnam Vet: 68-70
    Jesus is Lord.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.