Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 84

How lovely is your presence, O LORD of hosts! My soul longs for you and desires to feel your presence.. my heart and flesh sing for joy to the living God.

The sparrow finds a home.. the swallow a nest.. even so I am at home in your presence Lord.. my hearts soars when I feel you close.

Blessed are those who dwell in your presence.. ever singing your praise!

Blessed are those whose strength is in you.. whose heart has found a path to heaven.. who's souls are drenched with God.

Blessed are they that go from strength to strength.. who experience your compassionate touch and receive grace for another day.

O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer; give ear, O God of our inheritance!

You are our shield, O God.. you have anointed us with your Spirit.. we sense your presence in our heart.

A day in your presence is better than a thousand elsewhere. I would rather be a servant in your kingdom than live from fleshly desires.

You LORD are God.. you give me light and protection.. you give me all I need.. no good thing do you withhold from your children.

O LORD of hosts.. blessed is the one who trusts in you!

Amen

If you would like to read my other prayerful interpretations from the psalms please click here. These are not word for word prayers but paraphrased thoughts from the psalms.


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.