Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 61

Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer; wherever I am I will call out to you.. both when my heart is faint and when it seems strong I will cry out to you in prayer.

Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.. bring me to you.. my God.. my refuge.. my strong tower of protection against the enemy.

Let me dwell in your presence forever Lord! Let me take refuge under the shelter of your wings! You are great O Lord!

You, O God, have heard my testimony.. you have given me an inheritance with those who fear your name. I will praise your name throughout eternity!

I will rely on your faithfulness Lord.. I will trust your plan for my life.. you have numbered my days.. you know the hairs on my head. You are all knowing Lord!

Your steadfast love and faithfulness watches over me. I take comfort in knowing you. You are my friend! You care for me.

I will sing praises to your name as I live before you today. I worship you Lord. You are the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!!

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.