Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 51

Have mercy on me, O God, according to your steadfast love; according to your abundant mercy blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin!

For I know my transgressions, and my sin is ever before me. Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight. You are justified in your words and blameless in your judgment.

I seem to be ever inclined to sin.. it seems to be a part of my DNA.. cleanse me Lord and I will be cleansed. Help me to be a man of integrity and a person with a wise heart.. I want to please you Lord.

Praise you Jesus Christ.. on the cross you purchased my salvation.. your blood has cleansed me of all sin.. you have made me whiter than snow.

Help me Lord to know and experience the joy of your salvation.. for in your presence there is fullness of joy.. come holy Father.. fall upon me Holy Spirit.

You have created in me a clean heart, O God.. you have renewed a right spirit within me.. you are nearer to me that the breath in my nostrils.. in that I greatly rejoice!

Fall on me O Spirit of God that I might help people.. teaching them to fear you.. demonstrating your love for them. sharing your goodness and kindness with people who hurt.

Praise you God for you have delivered me from guilt and shame.. I am your son.. you take pleasure in me O God of my salvation.. my tongue will sing aloud of your righteousness.

O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth will declare your praise. For you do not delight in sacrifice, or I would give it.. you are not be pleased with religious acts.. the sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit.. a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not reject.

Have mercy on your children Lord.. those who are weak.. those who are sick.. those who are in trouble.. those who are struggling.. in your good pleasure build them up and encourage them.

On this the day of my wedding anniversary I ask for a special blessing for my wife.. cause strength and healing to rise up in her body.. and spiritual refreshing to drench her spirit.. thank you for blessing my life with Ann.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.