Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 48

You are great Lord.. you are worthy of my worship and praise.. wherever I am you are preeminent in my thoughts.. I honor your leadership.

Unrighteous kings are brought to nothing.. wicked nations are subdued.. all who oppose your word will come to ruin O Lord.

Have mercy on our nation dear Lord.. do not hold our national sins against us.. shower grace upon us that we might turn to you and live.

Great and mighty are you almighty Father.. all the nations will praise you and worship at your thrown.

I am in awe when I contemplate your steadfast love.. and ponder how merciful you are.. you are renowned and famous for your patience.

Your name is praised in every nation O God and your praise reaches to the ends of the earth.. your legacy is great.. we are the people of your inheritance.

You are filled with righteousness.. your people rejoice and dance because of it.. the heavenly hosts worships at the sound of your holy name.

For all eternity you are worthy Lord Jesus Christ.. you are God forever.. your kingdom is an eternal one.. you will guide us forever.

Come Holy Spirit!

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.