Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 47

You are worthy to be praised O Lord most high.. my hands worship you.. my voice shouts out with songs of joy.. you have conquered death!

For you O Lord are the Most High.. you are to be feared.. I am in awe of you.. you are a great king over all the earth.. ruling the nations in love.

I bow down to you mighty Father.. I worship you Lord Jesus.. words cannot express my desire for you O Spirit of God.

You have done miracles O Lord.. in majesty you will return to the earth.. one day every being will bow at your feet.. and all the earth will praise you.

I sing praises to your name O Lord.. glory to your name.. for your name is great and greatly to be praised.. blessed be the name of Jesus.

You reign over the nations.. you sit on your holy throne.. you reign with justice.. showering mercies and compassion on your people.

You are a protector of the righteous.. you are highly exalted.. you are worthy to be praised.. I worship you Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.