Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 44

O God, I read of your miraculous works in the Old Testament and the miracles done at the hands of Jesus and I am in awe of your power.

Come in power today Holy Spirit!

You are my King, O God.. in myself I do not trust.. I cannot save myself.. in you and your salvation will I boast.

Save me today Lord Jesus!

Though I am seemingly attacked by evil and feel the darts of the enemy.. though my life seems to be a failure.. when darkness has fallen..

I will hallow your name Heavenly Father!

In this time when I feel forgotten by you Lord and my ankles and wrists cry out for relief.. and my flesh is so weary..

I will run to you Jehovah Rapha!

My heart presses in and grabs hold of your grace.. my inner man rises up and says no to my flesh.. I am victorious..

You have won the victory O conquering King!

Sometimes I feel that you do not see what is going on Lord.. it seems that you are asleep and unaware of my pain and my trouble..

Open my eyes O Spirit of God that I might see you!

I confess my love and trust for you my Redeeming God.. you are worthy to be praised!

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.