Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 40

I wait patiently for you Lord.. incline your ear to me and hear my cry. I am often in a miry pit of despair.. draw me out dear Lord and set my feet upon a rock.. make my steps secure.

I sing a new song.. the one you have filled my heart with.. praise you Lord.. you are worthy to be praised.. I put my trust in you Jesus.

You have blessed me Lord.. I confess that my trust is in you.. I bow before you Lord.. you are worthy of my all.. Jesus is Lord.

Thank you for multiplied blessings O Lord my God - your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward me.. none can compare with you!

I offer you the sacrifice of praise dear Father.. I offer you my heart.. fill it with your word.. I delight to do your will, O my God.

So great is the glad news of your deliverance from sin and your compassion for those ensnared by it.. thank you for the cross of Christ.. it delivers and frees us.

You have not concealed your steadfast love and your faithfulness from all the earth.. it is on display for all to see yet we are blind.. open our eyes Lord.

As for you, O Lord, I trust in you.. you will not restrain your mercy from me.. your steadfast love and your faithfulness will ever preserve me!

Though evil encompasses me and my iniquities overtake me.. though my flesh fail me.. you Lord are the glory and lifter of my head!

Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver our nation from evil! O Lord, make haste to help us! Let those be put to shame and disappointed altogether who seek evil for our country.

But let all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you.. cause your light to shine in them.. may those who love your salvation say continually, “Great is the Lord!”

As for me.. I am poor and needy.. I desperately need you Lord.. you are my help and my deliverer.. do not delay.. come Holy Spirit!

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.