Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 36

How wonderful are your ways O Lord.. you cause me to fear you in ways that bring life to my soul and sight to my eyes.. your ways bring humilty to my life.

Help my words dear Lord to refrain from trouble and deceit.. grant me grace to act wisely and do good.. and ponder pure ways even when I sleep.

Your steadfast love, O Lord, extends to the heavens, your faithfulness to all of the universe.. your righteousness is more solid than the mountains.. your judgments are deeper than the seas.

How precious is your steadfast love, O God! Your children take refuge in the shadow of your wings.. they feast on the abundance of your kingdom.. you give them drink from the river of your delights.. for with you is the fountain of life.. in your presence do we see light.

Your love is steadfast is known by those who know you.. your righteousness is life-giving to the upright of heart!

Let not the foot of arrogance come upon me.. nor the hand of the wicked influence my heart.. establish me in ways eternal dear heavenly Father.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.