Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 31

In you, O Lord, I take refuge.. in you I will never be put to shame.. incline your ear to me.. rescue me speedily.. be a rock of refuge for me.. and a strong fortress to save me!

You are my rock and my fortress.. and for your name's sake you lead me and guide me.. you take me out of the enemies snare.. for you are my refuge.. I can trust you with my soul.

I commit my whole being to you Lord.. you have redeemed me, O faithful God.

I pray for those who trust in themselves like I once did.. help them to trust in you the Lord.

I will rejoice and am glad in your steadfast love.. you have seen my affliction.. you have known the distress of my soul and you have rescued me from the hand of my soul's enemy.. you have set my feet on a solid place.

Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am in distress.. my eyes are red from the tears of grief.. my soul and my body also. For my life is spent with sorrow and my years with sighing.. my strength fails and my joints hurt every day.

Cause me to be a blessing to my neighbors Lord and a joy to all my friends. Help me to not feel forgotten.. please heal me.. I am broken.. have mercy and make me wise.

I trust in you, O Lord.. I say, “You are my God.” My days are in your hand.. rescue me from the hand of my spiritual enemies and persecutors!

Make your face shine on your servant.. save me in your steadfast love! O Lord, let me not be put to shame.. I call upon you.. let wickedness be put to shame.. cause demonic forces to silently go to hell.

Help me to speak truth and let there be integrity in what I say.. help me to speak with love and humility.

Oh, how abundant is your goodness.. you have stored it up for those who fear you and take refuge in you! In the cover of your presence you hide them from the plots of men.. you store them in your shelter from the strife of tongues.

Blessed be you Lord.. for you have wondrously shown steadfast love to me. I despaired when I was besieged by evil on all sides but you heard the voice of my pleas for mercy when I cried to you for help.

Love the Lord O my soul for He preserves the faithful and takes pleasure in the humble. Be strong O my heart.. take courage and wait for the Lord!

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.