Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 26

Praise you O Lord.. you protect me and cause me to walk in integrity.. you strengthen me and fortify my trust in you.

Your steadfast love is before my eyes and causes me to walk in your faithfulness.

Manifest your wisdom in me Lord that I would recognize those who live in falsehood and hypocrisy. Help me to reject the gatherings of those who practice wickedness and cause me to recognize evil.

My desire is to walk in innocence dear Father and live a sacred life devoted to you.. and proclaim your praise with much thanksgiving telling all your wondrous deeds.

O Lord thank you for living in my heart.. making it a temple of the Holy Spirit.. glorify yourself in me O God.

Help me Lord to be on the alert.. endow my heart with wisdom that I will know how to respond to unrighteousness and how to show your love to those who do not know you.

I commit myself to walk in integrity knowing that you have redeemed me.. please be gracious to me.

You cause my feet to stand on level ground.. with my brothers and sisters in the faith all over the world I will bless you Lord.

Praise the Lord O my soul and all that is within me bless His holy name!

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.