Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 24

I am in awe of your creation Father.. amazed at how you secretly interact with it and us.. your sovereignty in the earth is breathtaking.. I cannot get my mind around your power.. you are almighty!

Help me to draw close to you Jesus.. come Holy Spirit and fill me with your presence.. purify my heart.. cleanse my hands.. captivate my speech O Lamb of God!

Bless me Lord because I need your blessing on my life and I am desperate for the righteousness that emanates from the God of his salvation. I come seeking you O God of the faithful.. I am desperate for your presence.

Praise you Lord Jesus Christ.. the precious Lamb of God!

Today I will lift my head and look to you.. come into my heart O King of glory.. come into my heart O strong and mighty Lord.. come in and do battle against the enemies of my soul!

I confess you as the King of glory.. you are the Lord strong and mighty and the Lord mighty in battle! I lift up my eyes to you! You are my only hope!

Praise you Lord Jesus Christ.. Commander in Chief of heaven's army!

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.