Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 18:31-50

For who is God, but you Lord? And who is a rock, except you God? - the God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless on the cross. You made my feet like the feet of a deer and set me secure on the heights.

You train my heart for spiritual warfare. You Lord have given me the shield of your salvation, and your right hand supported me, and your gentleness makes me great. You gave a wide place for my steps under me, and my feet did not slip.

Through prayer I pursue my the enemies of my soul.. I will overtake them, and not turn back till they are overcome because your Spirit lives in me. You equip me with strength for the battle; you make those who rise against my soul fail.

Thank you Lord for your deliverance from strife with people; you have set me at peace with all men and you help me to bless others.

The Lord lives, and blessed be my rock, and exalted be the God of my salvation— the God who subdues the enemies of my soul under me. Yes, you exalted me above those who rose against me; you rescued me from violence.

For this I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations, and sing to your name. Great salvation you have given to us in Jesus.. you show steadfast love to your anointed ones forever.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.