Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 18:1-30

I love you, O Lord, my strength. You are my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from the enemies of my soul.

When life is darkest and there seems to be no hope of escape I called upon you Lord; to you my God I cried for help. From your temple you heard my voice, and my cry to you reached your ears.

You have rescued me from my strong enemy and from those who hated my soul, for they were too mighty for me. They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but you Lord are my support. You bring me out into a broad place; you rescue me, because you delight in me.

The Lord dealt with me according to the righteousness of His son; with salvation He has rewarded me. My heart's desire is to keep your ways Lord, to not wickedly departed from you my God. I meditate on your ways so that I will not sin against you.

Thank you Lord that with the merciful you show yourself merciful; with the blameless man you show yourself blameless; with the purified you show yourself pure; and with the crooked you make yourself seem tortuous.

You save a humble people, but the proud ones with haughty eyes you bring down. For it is you who light my lamp; you O Lord my God lighten my darkness.

My confession is that by you I can run against an army, and by you my God I can leap over any wall. Your ways are perfect; your word O Lord proves true; you are a shield for all those who take refuge in you.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.