Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 16

Preserve me, O God, for in you I take refuge. I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; I have no good apart from you.”

Cause me to be your delight Lord and give me wisdom to minister to those who embrace other gods.

You Lord are my portion and my cup overflows; you hold my destiny. Thank you for my beautiful inheritance.

Bless you Lord.. thank you for the counsel of the Spirit.. even when I dream you instruct my heart.

Thank you that you are always before me; I shall not be shaken because you are with me. Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; and my flesh dwells secure.

For you will not abandon my soul.. for you did not allow Jesus see corruption.

Thank you that you make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

1 comment:

  1. Bob
    Just wanted you to know I look on all your blogs. And enjoy them. I love what you are doing with praying the psalms

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.