Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 11 | I will not Run Away

I take refuge in you Lord.

I will not run away from my problems or from the enemies of my heart.

Your word is my foundation. I will embrace what it says about me!

You LORD are in his holy temple; the LORD is on his heavenly throne.

You observe the sons of men. Your eyes examine them.

You test the righteous LORD and opposes the one who loves violence.

Father please reveal yourself to us all.

Help us all to repent and not be judged.

You are righteous Lord.

You love righteous deeds.

The upright shall behold your face.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.