Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Keeper of My Soul

The LORD spoke to Moses, saying, "Speak to Aaron and his sons, saying, Thus you shall bless the people of Israel: you shall say to them, The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. "So shall they put my name upon the people of Israel, and I will bless them." (Numbers 6:22-27 ESV)

This morning I started praying and thanking the Lord for keeping my soul. I was overwhelmed thinking of all of the ways that the Shepherd of my soul has kept me. Like a keeper of sheep He feeds me, protects me and causes my soul to prosper. I am blessed in knowing that I can trust Him to keep me in all ways.

Thanks you Father for keeping me.. thank you Jesus for keeping.. thank you Holy Spirit for keeping me. All praise, honor and glory to your blessed name!

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

1 comment:

  1. What a secure , wonderful feeling to be kept in the hollow of His hands.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.