Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Kindness Prayer

The Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness.. (Galatians 5:22a)

A few verses come to mind when I think about kindness. The first is the one that says that the kindness of God leads me to repent. The second is the verse in Proverbs (19:22) that says it is desirable for a person to be kind. I think that we offer mirror the heart and love of God when we are kind.

I confess my judgmentalism to you Father.. very often I am unkind to those who need your kindness the most.. forgive me for the way I judge those closest to me.. and give me your grace to accept people and be kind to them.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.