Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Inexhaustible Grace

For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, (Ephesians 3:14-16)

Continuing my thoughts on this great scripture passage on prayer, I want to focus on "riches of his glory". Adam Clarke comments this way: "According to the measure of his own eternal fullness". Albert Barnes says this: "The word “riches,” so often used by Paul, denotes “abundance,” and the idea here is, that his grace was inexhaustible and ample for all their needs." It encourages me to know that there is no end to God's ability to help me.. to shower me with drenching grace.. to meet my every need.

We praise you Father! We acknowledge and are thankful for your inexhaustible and amazing grace. Cause us to be bearers of Your mercy and grace today as we interact with others. In your beautiful name we pray.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.