Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Refuge in Prayer

O Lord my God, in you do I take refuge;
save me from all my pursuers and deliver me,
lest like a lion they tear my soul apart,
rending it in pieces, with none to deliver.
Psalm 7:1-2

Sometimes prayer can be a place of refuge. Many times I have found solace and kind of protection when I have prayed. In some of the most difficult seasons I have felt peace in the storm. Jesus promised us an easy yoke when we come to Him.

In you we take refuge today dear Father! We ask you for protection for our bodies, for our souls and for our entire beings!

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.