Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

With All My Heart

With all my heart I praise the LORD,
    and with all that I am I praise his holy name!

With all my heart I praise the LORD!
    I will never forget how kind he has been.

The LORD forgives our sins,
    heals us when we are sick,
    and protects us from death.

His kindness and love are a crown on our heads.

Each day that we live, he provides for our needs
    and gives us the strength of a young eagle.

(Psalm 103:1-5 ESV)

When it comes to the giving of thanks and praise this psalm is one of the greatest passages in all of scriptures. It read likes a poetic prayer. I read it to about even inmates on Tuesday night at a jail in Kansas City. Having a heart of praise and thanksgiving will help you get through difficult times when nothing else will.

Join me in praying and praising these verses to the Lord.. thanking Him for how He has healed and forgiven us.. how He protects and strenthens us.. for the kindness He has shown us.. and for His great love.

Happy Thanksgiving!


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.